Estate Planning Services: Major Pitfalls to Avoid When Preparing a Transfer of Assets
February 09, 2021
Estate planning services offer peace of mind that our wishes will be executed once we’re no longer here for our families, but even a small mistake in your estate documents could lead to an unintended transfer of assets. Don Hoffman, President of The Prosperity Consulting Group and Managing Partner of The Hoffman Group, talks about estate planning pitfalls to avoid and how to make sure your assets end up in the right hands.
In this podcast, you will learn:
- How to ensure a successful transfer of assets to your designated beneficiaries
- Circumstances that trigger the need for estate planning services
- How to determine if your wills, trusts, and estate documents genuinely reflect your wishes
- Benefits of utilizing a living trust for the transfer of assets
- What happens to your assets if you don’t have an estate plan
This information is intended for educational purposes only. It is not intended to provide any investment advice or provide the basis for any investment decisions. You should consult your financial adviser prior to making any decision based on any specific information contained herein. It is not intended to provide, and should not be relied on for, any tax or legal advice. You should consult your tax or legal adviser prior to making any decision based on any specific information contained herein. The Prosperity Consulting Group is not affiliated with The Hoffman Group.