Investment Planning & Management
A team of skilled advisors providing thoughtful planning, investments and results
We understand that each client has a unique purpose when it comes to investment planning. A client’s purpose may be, but is not limited to:
- Creating a comfortable and secure retirement
- Leaving a legacy for future generations
- Fulfilling philanthropic desires
- Creating a future after a divorce or loss of a spouse
- Managing and caring for an inheritance gift
- Buying or selling a successful business
- Saving for children’s and grandchildren’s college education
The Prosperity Consulting Group gives great care and attention to each clients’ unique purpose. We provide customized investment planning and financial advice that align with a client’s purpose.
As we design clients’ portfolios, we believe in the following principals:
- Written Investment Policy Statement for each client – a well thought out framework for how an account will be allocated and invested
- Asset allocation and diversification
- Risk tolerance evaluation
- Independent research and analysis
- The power of dividends
- Long-term performance goals
We recognize that investment management success is not measured by short-term results, but rather by long-term performance goals. We discover the objectives, needs and concerns of our clients. Then, we thoughtfully design each client’s investor profile with specific goals, time horizons and risk tolerance in mind. Once invested, our firm consistently manages clients’ accounts. This process enables us to develop an investment plan that is best suited for each individual client.
Our portfolios are managed using a combination of active and passive management styles, based on the belief that while passive (index-based) investment management is well-diversified and effective in some markets, not all markets are suited to the passive approach. In some areas, individual stocks and individual bonds may be chosen.
Our in-house investment committee ensures that the products recommended are meeting clients’ needs. The investment committee uses sophisticated technology to evaluate a wide range of investments. We understand that having a well-diversified portfolio is essential for long-term success. Therefore, we ensure our clients are properly positioned no matter what is going on in the market.
Do you want to learn more about investment planning & management? Send us a message!